Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween & Room Progress

Halloween costumes!

Since it was one of J's favorite holidays we decided to dress up even though we were just going to be handing out candy to trick or treaters. After going to many a Halloween stores I gave up and realized that there is not going to be anything that a 9month pregnant woman can wear. J actually suggested a just buy plus size!!! So he found a 'bun maker' costume and we decided to go from there...

On Friday, I spent the afternoon with the oversize box that the crib came in and a box cutter! I constructed an 'oven' and even made it so that the oven was able to open. It was painted and accessorized so it would look like my stomach was inside of the oven.
My 'Bun in the Oven' costume! Timer: 20 Days (As of Halloween!!)

On another note, I have been spending a lot of time getting the babies room organized so that way it is done just in case my water breaks before November 20th. I am posting a picture of the furniture and the beginning of the organizing process! I will post more pictures later this week once I feel more accomplished!!


Love,
Dada & Mama J

No comments:

Post a Comment