I know that I can speak for J when I say that we can't believe we are going to head into the single digit countdown. We are both so excited that next week we get to meet our little man! Sorry for there not being as many updates -- there is just not much to report. I go to the doctor's every Thursday and they always say "Everything looks great," "Not too much longer," "Hope you're not too uncomfortable." So nothing blog worthy, but sometimes no news is good news! I have been both busy and bored as I spend my days working on a new project or complaining to J that there is nothing to do. But I am still walking about 2 miles a day and shopping and cooking and cleaning...I certainly have not slowed down -- maybe in how fast I can waddle, but not in what I can accomplish in the course of the day!! I am excited for tomorrow because I have turned it into a spa day -- I am going to get a manicure, massage and my hair done! All of which I have been putting off until the last possible minute so that I can feel and look as good as possible while I enjoy my three day hospital stay. I am very excited so once I am home from spa day I will have J do a 38 week photo shoot and let you all see how BIG I am! I promise pictures for later on in the week and until then continue to just google "cow" for a picture of how BIG I am.
Love,
Dada & Mama J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment