Hi Family and Friends,
This has been a crazy week and such a week of birthdays!! My best friend's from WD, Katie and Kelly celebrated there birthday on the 18th. Then today, November 19th, is my father's birthday. And tomorrow is our SON, Baby J's, BIRTHDAY!!
I cannot believe that this time has gone by so quickly and tomorrow Baby J will be born. I have been on a roller coaster of emotions this past week with trying to get everything accomplished and feel "ready" to have this baby boy on Friday. I am so excited that this time tomorrow we will be able to hold our son. We will get to see what he looks like -- my prediction is that he will have all dark features, darker skin and hair ... but I am praying for blue eyes like mine!! I am also very anxious about the surgery and the recovery, but I know that I have to be strong for the both of us. J has been amazing this whole time -- working like a mad man, helping with all things baby and putting up with my crazy pregnancy hormones that kicked in these past few weeks. He stays so calm when I become anxious about the surgery, recovery and new baby. He is going to be an exceptional father :)
I know that you were all hoping that J would be blogging tomorrow from the hospital but I assure you I will not be letting that happen. I will post pictures on here hopefully sometime over the weekend from the hospital. And I will send out a picture and reveal his name tomorrow night as well once I am out of the recovery room :)
I wanted to thank every single one of you for the well wishes that you have given to us. Baby J is already surrounded by people that love and care about him!! We are so lucky to have great friends and family that are so supportive.
Please say a little prayer tonight for a safe surgery and a healthy baby boy!
Love,
Dada & Mama J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good luck :)
ReplyDelete