Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

New Doctor

What week are we up to?? I can never catch up enough before a new week begins. Going by my old doctor I would be at 32 weeks but EVERY EVERY online calculator I check says I am 33 weeks. No one ever said pregnancy was an exact science so I'd say I have about 40-45days left!!

Yesterday we went to our first appointment with our new doctor in Voorhees, NJ. We were used to a one doctor practice and this office has a main waiting room where we check in and then are told whether to go to Waiting Room A-B or Waiting Room C-D. There are over ten doctors and 5-6 nurses/midwife's at this office. We met with one of the nurses and went over tests that needed to happen today and the rest that needed to happen in two weeks. I had blood drawn and then a RHOgam shot (because I have negative blood type -- the shot protects the baby.) We are now scheduled a U/S next Thursday and doctor's appointments every week from there on out! This time I am demanding another printout of pictures from them! I felt a sense of relief when we left -- knowing that they are going to be there for me over the next few months!!

This weekend we are making our last trip to MD before the baby comes to visit my sister and some good friends in Baltimore. I know I keep saying this, but I will post pictures after this weekend!


Love,
Dada & Mama J

No comments:

Post a Comment