.jpg)
I'm sitting in Starbucks after both myself and BabyJ got a clean bill of health at the doctor's!! This is only one of about eight pics we got of the little guy today!! We went to get an anatomy scan done since I am just over FIVE months along. Basically to make sure he his heart was on the correct side, look inside of his brain, his kidney's were there, arms, legs and YES all fingers and toes were present and accounted for!! The ultra sound technician did not know we had found out the sex a few weeks ago and when she was checking on the sex she said, "OHHH yah, it's definitely a BOY and he is NOT shy about letting us know." J thought it was as if we were spying on him since we got to see his every movement up on the TV!!
Don't worry more pictures will be posted soon, but for now I am going to drag J to yet another baby store -- which I know he loves (scarcasm!)
Love,
Dada & Mama J
No comments:
Post a Comment