Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Melting Pot

We took way more pictures at the Melting Pot than Mama J decided to post so I figured I would add them now. Maybe she was trying to avoid showing you exacting how big of a feast this was!

Jess so happy that the food is here!



The feast included filet mignon, sirloin, pork tenderloin, chicken, portabella mushrooms, potatoes, broccoli, and white mushrooms. Also there was lobster and shrimp but not for Mama J!



Our friend Cory joined us!



I had one of my favorite dips in my hands ready to go but Mama J didn't really capture the full view.



Cooking it up.



The aftermath. We ate it all! But now dessert...



We got the smores chocolate which came with cheesecake, strawberries, white and chocolate marshmallows, graham crackers, pound cake, brownies, and bananas.



The end of a fantastic birthday season. Let's blow out the candles!



Love,
Dada & Mama J

No comments:

Post a Comment