Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

21 Weeks!



This is Baby J living inside Mama J's belly at 21 weeks. Not too much to say here. We still have about 3 more weeks before we have to go back to the doctor.

This week was birthday season for Mama J and I so we had some celebration dinners and did some shopping. I think Mama J is buying one item per week for Baby J but of course he will not even be able to use any of it until maybe a year from now! Mama J also picked up her first maternity clothes from the dependable Macy's yesterday. Apparently the word is that they are the most comfortable clothes ever. Maybe they have some for me too after all the food I ate this weekend! :P

This is a pic from Friday before we went out to a fun Cuban restaurant close by the water in Newport. After the stress of holding up Baby J all day anyone can appreciate a quick 3 minute massage! I am sure Baby J is smiling in there somewhere.


Love,
Dada & Mama J

No comments:

Post a Comment