Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Starting to Feel Like Fall

This is Jaiden at WD Family Fun Day on Saturday September 11, 2010. He loved playing at the Gymboree play area!

....and I hope it stays this way! It is nice to be able to take a walk without sweating to death or worrying about shady areas to cool off, making sure we have sunscreen, hats and bottles of water!!
I have spent the past few days at home trying to get organized but I am limited by my almost 10 month old boy who is on the move!! He does not stay still for longer than 30 seconds so it makes near impossible to get anything done unless he is in his jumparoo or ASLEEP!!

I know it is early but I am starting the early stages of planning his 1st Birthday on November 20th! I am very detail oriented so it is going to take some time to put together! I have started making homemade invitations and found some decorations in the $1 section of Target! In the coming months I will tell you how to do a chic jungle safari birthday party on a budget! I am hoping that this party is the start of a future party planning/dessert business I can do on the side. I guess we will see how it goes ....

Jaiden is having a fun Football Sunday with his dad, as he has maybe glanced at the TV for two whole minutes! Maybe one day he will want to watch with his dad!Jaiden on Sunday Funday!



Love,
Dada & Mama J

No comments:

Post a Comment