1. Pumpkin picking & carving!
2. S'mores with my boys
3. Trip to the zoo
4. Beach trip on a fall weekend
5. Start baking and making some of the new fall recipes I've been dying to try
6. Squeeze in a few date nights over in Philadelphia
7. Coffee shop for fall inspired coffees/lattes, etc.
8. Train for a half marathon in December and get back into shape for all these weddings I have
9. Picnic lunch at the park and more trips to the park
10. Cherish these fall days with Jaiden before I have to eventually go back to work
...and not to mention find a job, a wedding venue, plan a wedding, plan Jaiden's first birthday, look for apartments in North Jersey and get ready to move this winter!!
It is going to be a BUSY BUSY fall but I am so excited for everything. I feel so blessed to have so much to look forward to!
Love,
Dada & Mama J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment