Not only is Jaiden sick but so am I! And we all know that happens when moms gets sick -- nothing gets done!! I caught the cold that Jaiden has so we spent a lot of time indoors this week trying to rest and get better. Let me rephrase that, Jaiden played no matter how much he coughs or his nose runs. One would never know he is sick by the amount of energy he still has. I on the other hand just feel wiped out, so J has been helping me more in the morning so I can get a little bit more sleep. And I just feel so bad for Jaiden, his two top teeth are cutting through (in addition to the one on the bottom I posted about earlier) so he is congested and in a lot of pain!! It has just thrown off his whole sleeping schedule as well, so he now wakes up every two hours, YAY!
Luckily my cold medicine started working today so we were able to run errands and work on our surprises for Father's Day which is next weekend already!! Honestly, where has this month gone??
We are gearing up for a fun weekend of birthday parties and the beach!!
Love,
Dada & Mama J
No comments:
Post a Comment