Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

ANOTHER Tooth!! And this makes 4!

Jaiden and his two front teeth!


Another runny nose, lots of sneezing and a cough ... we all know what that means!! Jaiden is getting another tooth! It is on the bottom right hand side, to match the one that came in on the left about three weeks ago!! So we are in for a week of sleepless nights and pools of drool!


I am also seeing swollen gums on his top two teeth ... so I'd say we have another month of teething. But who am I kidding, we have another two years of runny noses that results in painful teething!

Trying to make this a GREAT week for my little man so he can forget about his teething pain!


Love,
Dada & Mama J

No comments:

Post a Comment