Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

365 Days of Jaiden!

Happy 2010 Everyone!

We have been so blessed in 2009 with a beautiful, healthy, perfect baby boy. He was six weeks old yesterday and is growing and changing every single day.

In 2010 I have decided to embark on this photo project called, "365 Days of Jaiden." The photographer that came out when Jaiden was two weeks old told me about this (so I can not take any credit for this.) Everyday, starting on January 1, 2010 going until January 1, 2011, I am going to take a picture of Jaiden. At the end of every week I am going to post each week's photos on the blog for you all to see how he is growing and changing. Day to day he might not change but when I look back over the weeks I can see a change in his personality and appearance! I know it seems like a challenge and some of you might think that it is a little ridiculous to take a picture everyday for the next 365 days!! They say that in the first year of life is the year that you change the most. In six months from now I do not want to forget the faces that Jaiden made when he was a month old or the way that he just started to smile!! After I collect all of these photos of him I am going to make a bound photo book of all my hard work.

Here's to me not missing a day...

Love,
Dada & Mama J

No comments:

Post a Comment