Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The BIG Move & 30 Weeks!

The move from Hoboken to West Deptford was this past weekend and it did go smoother than I had originally thought. Moving out of any city is difficult for a number of reasons -- spending 40 minutes in traffic to get the UHaul when Point A to Point B is only 2.3 miles, contending with oncoming traffic on every trip to the UHaul, no street parking regulations, accidents that block off the one way street in which your apartment is on making it tricky!! But we had great help from Jamie when it came to moving boxes since I was ONLY in charge of safety and supervision!! :) We made it to WD by 6PM and we were unpacked by 8:30PM and sitting down for dinner at Uno's by 9PM.

This week has been quite busy, since it is my first official week back in WD.

Here was my BabyJ ToDo List:
* Find new doctor, get my old records down to him, convince them I am more important than there other patients so I can get an appt. this week or next.
*Find hospital to deliver at!!
*Schedule classes such as -- CPR, Childbirth Prep, Hospital L&D Tour and some sort of parenting class (since I do not think J has ever held a child!!)
*Fight with insurance company for a number of different reasons!!
*Finish his scrapbook that I am making for him
*Supervise painting/carpet installation for two bedrooms
*START first baby class tomorrow night (Wednesday) :)

With the new doctor I do not have an appt. until next week and they came highly recommended from a friend so I am hoping that I like them. If not, there is not much I can do about it, since I am almost 8 months along -- other than get a new OB/GYN for the next one. HA!

It doesn't seem like a lot but I am new to this whole 'mom' thing so there might be a learning curve. The good news is that I am almost done the entire list...besides fighting with the insurance company, which I am dreading!!

I will start to post pictures of the babies room, a lot should be done by the weekend -- which makes me happy!!

Sorry no pictures this week, but if I just posted one of a cow and stuck my face on it you would see how big I am getting. Promise there will be new pictures sometime this week and expect an update after our first class :)

Love,
Dada & Mama J

No comments:

Post a Comment