My photo shoot at the beach house in Diamond Beach, NJ.
I am posting early this week so I do not disappoint any of you weekly readers and while I have internet access!! Not too much has happened since I last posted about my doctor's appointment on Thursday. I had been waiting on my FFN test results (the one that I get done every two weeks that tell me whether or not I will be having Baby J in the next two weeks.) I was supposed to get them back on Friday but when I called Friday and talked to the nurse they told me they would only call if the results were POSITIVE. So in my mind, no news is good news!!!
In the next few weeks things back in South Jersey will be in full swing ... getting our room painted and re carpeted, getting Baby J's cleaned out, the TEAM SAFARI border up, room painted and carpeted. I really have to thank my father who is going to work hard in the next two weeks to get all of this done before he goes back to Rutgers Business School. I am excited to post pictures once the rooms are complete!!
The cupcakes we had at Granny Lois's 91st Birthday BBQ tonight. I only hope that Baby J can help celebrate her 92nd Birthday with the family next summer!! She is really an extraordinary woman who is youthful enough to rock the Wii!!
Love,
Dada & Mama J
No comments:
Post a Comment