Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Days ...

November is the start of the holiday season and this month reminds us how much there is to be thankful for!! 

I missed the first few days ... So let's play catchup!!

Nov 1: Jaiden. Enough said. He makes me strive to work harder, in my job, in my relationship, in my friendships. He is the person I look forward to seeing everyday every morning, no matter the time. I feel incredibly blessed to be his mom!! 



Nov 2: J! He has been my rock for more years than I can count. We have been through good times and bad times and he is the one person I can always count on. He is an amazing provider for both Jaiden and I!! 




Nov 3: Lazy Sundays! My day to spend with my boys. The perfect Sunday is when we can lounge all day- watching movies, reading books and being silly. I cherish this time I get to spend with Jaiden and J each week!! 



I hope to look back on these post throughout the year when I am having a rough day to remind me how lucky I am!! 

Xoxo,

Mama J 

No comments:

Post a Comment