Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!!

We headed to Nuance for their annual kids Christmas party. Jaiden and I practiced in the car what we would say to Santa. He was adamant on saying he wanted marshmallows. Okay Jaiden are you sure there is nothing else you want?! No mom, just marshmallows!!

We get there and eat some pizza, get a sword from the elf making balloon animals then we head towards Santa!! He sees him and eyes as wide as ever goes to sit on his lap.

Here we go ... What do you want for Christmas little boy?? MARSHMALLOWS says Jaiden. Are you sure there is nothing else I can get for you. No just marshmallow treats. Okay.

Picture taken, and the elf hands Jaiden a gift. Off to the side he opens it up. Disappointed as ever he says, this isn't marshmallows.

You're right it's an awesome dinosaur that turns into a car toy.

I hope Santa remembers the marshmallows on Christmas morning!!

Xoxo,
Mama J



No comments:

Post a Comment