Look How Old Jaiden is!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Cards? Go to Shutterfly

Looking for beautiful X-Mas or Holiday cards? Don't want to worry about spending tons of money or finding the time to do it yourself ... well check out Shutterfly's Holiday Card Collection

I have used Shutterfly for over five years now -- making everything from photo books to wall calendars. Some of the most cherished items I made were cards -- for grandparents on mother's/father's day to birthday cards for loved ones. Every year I send out Christmas Cards that let everyone know what we have been up to. This year was a BIG one because it was Jaiden's first year of life. Shutterfly has a folded holiday card that lets you put up to five pictures and captions. This is going to be perfect to let friends and family know all about Jaiden's BIG year. Shutterfly really makes the process as simple as possible -- I have made cards in less than five minutes! Let's talk quality ... they are perfection! I was unsure the first time I had something printed, but from then on I have never used anyone besides them!!

This year I plan on using these to do our family X-Mas cards and bloggers check this out: 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly!!

http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/


Love,
Dada & Mama J

No comments:

Post a Comment