I feel like we are always on the GO!! Since we got back from Charleston we have been to Baltimore (mom got her first night out!!!), Brigantine to visit with family and North Jersey to visit friends!
We also found a venue for our wedding reception as well as a NEW apartment in Rutherford, NJ. We are set to move in TWO days and we have done little packing. I am trying to focus on bringing the BIG items and come back for the rest. We will be going back and forth for a while until I find a job and then we will live there full time. But Jaiden still has his Gymboree and swimming classes here in West Deptford, so we will be back for those!
After we are moved in I will start focusing on Jaiden's FIRST Birthday party on November 20th (I don't know where the last year has gone and I can't believe how big he is getting.)
So between moving, planning my June 4th wedding, Maid of Honor duties for my sisters wedding just two months after mine, helping with two of my other friend's wedding (bridesmaid in one), Jaiden's birthday planning, trying to find a job and oh yah, raising Jaiden ...I would say that life is going to be BUSY for awhile!! In fact, I do not see life slowing down until maybe retirement!! I feel so blessed to have all these happy occasions to celebrate and am completely in love with my life :)
Love,
Dada & Mama J
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment