Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Oh No, A Mobile Baby!
In the short time since moving down the shore Jaiden is becoming more and more active!! The first week we were here he was very content on his jungle mat, just playing with the toucan and starring at the giraffe. A short three weeks later he went from rocking back and forth to the worm and now full on crawling! He is learning to stand when holding onto the furniture. I even found him trying to crawl up the stairs. He is getting into all sorts of trouble with his new found freedom. He is always heading to the brick fireplace, over to the wires near the TV or playing with the blinds!
I count my blessings that I am able to stay home with him and continue to watch him grow and see all of these 'firsts!'
Love,
Dada & Mama J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment