Looking back two weeks ago when he was first starting to get his cold I should have associated it with his teething! You could see the whites of his two bottom teeth coming in. This morning they FINALLY broke through!! There are no more soft baby gums, when Jaiden grabs your hand to put them in his mouth it is now going to hurt!! I notice a little discomfort and we have teething rings galore! However, I bought into the 'must- have' teething toy named Sophie. Sophie is essentially a chew toy, but the 500 plus reviews on Amazon claim it is so much more than that!! Sophie will arrive in the nick of time ... the day before our Florida trip!
So many new milestones are happening so fast ... we have so much coming up as summer is right around the corner. Next Thursday we are heading to Florida to visit Great Granny Lois and my Aunt and Uncle before we head down to Fort Myers for my cousins wedding. When we get back we are heading down to Brigantine for Mother's Day Weekend with my mom, sister, Gordon, Granny Elaine and Uncle Frank. Towards the end of the month we have his 6 month well visit and shots. I am most excited for our amazing photographer to come back and take Jaiden's 6 month photos. I have so many ideas and I can not wait to see how they turn out!!
So that is the run down for the next month of Mr. Jaiden Alexander's life...I hope to be blogging in between the busy month ahead!!
Love,
Dada & Mama J
no pictures?
ReplyDelete